Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Best Tools for Keyword Research

As promised in the last lesson I'm going to tell you about the tools
I use for keyword research. We have already learned that finding
good keywords is the foundation of building your content and of
getting links that will push your search engine rankings to the top.

We have also established that you need keywords that have enough
searches to give you good traffic but not so much competition that
it is too hard to get enough links to get good rankings. We also
talked about targeting hungry crowds. The later can be be judged by
determining the "commercial intent" of the searcher.

I've prepared a blog post that introduces and explains how to use
the free tools you can employ to do all of the above. I also tell
you about one special tool that will do it all in a fraction of the
time and more accurately than possible with the free tools.

Here is the blog post:

http://buy-one-way-links.com/link-building-seo-needs-good-keywords

If you would rather skip the free tools and go right to the one that
is not free but will save you loads of time and give you more
accurate information for a modest price you can go right to it:

http://buy-one-way-links.com/wca/

This is the one commercial keyword tool I use even though I own some
more expensive ones and I've used others that require a monthly
subscription.

As I mentioned in my welcome email, when I suggest something you may
want to buy you can be sure that I use it myself and I am totally
convinced that it is worth much more in profits than it costs.

If you currently have more time available than money you can (and
should) stick with the free tools. Once you start making some money
from your online endeavors you can invest some of it in tools like
this one that will save you time and make you even more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment